Welcome to YogaJoy Spokane, where we believe that everyone should experience a joyful, welcoming, and encouraging community for healthy movement. Our team of certified, experienced teachers can guide you through a variety of classes for all ages and levels.
Yoga and Barre
For the duration of the statewide mandated shelter-in-place due to the current COVID-19 public health crisis, we are offering a limited online schedule through Zoom for members and clients with active passes classes. We plan to resume classes at our new location, Inland Northwest Ballet (10925 N. Newport Hwy.) when it is safe to do so. Please follow us on social media, sign up for our e-newsletter (below), or check back here for the latest updates and to join classes.
- Please register for classes at least 45 minutes before to the class through our website, the YogaJoy app, or the MINDBODY app.
- Members can enjoy unlimited online classes. For class pass holders, your attendance during each online session will be applied as 1 class.
- You will receive a Zoom invitation for the class via text. Please let us know if you would prefer this information via email.
- Please allow yourself a few extra minutes to set up your mat, props, and device for class. Check your internet connection, and select “Join” when you’re ready. You can choose to use your camera and/or microphone (or not) to interact with the instructor as you wish.
- Please text or call us with any questions at 509-960-0231.
Go With The Flow
Breathe. Relax. Escape.
Everyone is Welcome Here
Yoga + Barre. Classes + Workshops. Childcare + Gear.
Our goal here is to help you on your journey to health, both physically and emotionally. We strive to create a space where everyone feels welcomed, accepted, and encouraged. Yoga is a lifelong adventure and we look forward to being there for you every step of the way.